All Ambor Structures’ products are designed for quality, safety, and ease of installation. Our engineers work with you, providing in-depth engineering analysis to continually design and build innovative and easily customizable monopole solutions. Our products meet the quality and performance standards of your business while reducing overall project costs.
Ambor Structures’ Engineering Design Standards:
- ANSI/ TIA-222-G (DS1-2011). U.S. design standard for telecom and wind turbine towers.
- IEC 61400-1-2 2006. International design standards for wind turbine designs and support structures.
- EN 1090-1-2008, -2-2009. European standards for welded steel structures.
- Eurocode 3: Design of Steel Structures Part 1-9: Fatigue. Fatigue analysis for steel tower sections.
- AASHTO 1994 – Version 3 Release Sept. 17th 2009. U.S. code for design and fatigue life of high mast structures.
- ASCE 7-2005. U.S. minimum design loads for structures and foundations.
- ACI 318-08. U.S. building code requirements for structural concrete.
- AWS D1.1. American Welding Society’s structural welding code for steel.
- CSA W47.1. Canadian Standards Association’s Canadian code for fusion welding of steel.
For more information on our custom-made towers, please contact our small wind or telecom sales representatives.