Quality is more than just a word – At Ambor Structures, it’s a promise. Our state-of-the-art processes, superior raw materials and quality control procedures ensure strength, reliability, and the aesthetic quality you expect from a monopole structure. Manufactured at an American-owned, ISO 9001 certified fabrication facility, all of our structures are tested to meet the highest standards of industry quality.
- American-grade GR 50/55/65 low-silicon steel for strength and durability.
- Mill-certified plate steel.
Manufacturing Certifications and Testing:
- ISO 9001:2008-certified manufacturing facility.
- CWI Certified Welding Inspectors.
- AWS D1.1 Welder Certificates (American Welding Society).
- CWB Certificates (Canadian Welding Bureau).
Quality Control and Inspection:
- Quality Control Inspection showing welding approvals, measurements/tolerances.
- Charpy-V impact test.
- Mill Certificates & in-house steel testing
- Ultrasonic/magnetic particle testing.
- Zinc coating testing.
Please contact one of our sales representatives for additional information on tower design standards, manufacturing certifications, and QC reports.